From time to time, gutters need to be cleaned and if you need a gutter cleaning, Palmetto State Gutters is standing by to help. Depending on your home and the condition of your gutters, we use a combination of hand scooping, blowers or pressure washers to clear out gutter debris. We never leave a mess on the side of your home or business, windows, decks, flower beds or driveways. Attention to detail matters and we leave those areas clean – the way we would our own home. We will visually check and clear any clogs we find on the topmost downspout elbow. We also flush out the gutter and downspout with water.
Our gutter cleaning bids do not include removing or re-installing gutter guards. If you have gutter guards, we will clean the debris off the tops of the guards, but debris that is air blown will possibly wind up in the surrounding landscaping. Any debris that we collect, will be dumped on-site in your yard waste bin, compost pile, or bushes.
Cleaning your gutters will:
- Help prevent water damage to your home.
- Help protect and extend the life of your roof.
- Help prevent pests from finding a nesting material or a way to hide.
- Help prevent a cracked foundation from pooling water.
- Help save you money from larger repairs.
We value our customers and the relationships we build with them by always performing a thorough and detailed job.
Items not included in a standard gutter cleaning service call:
- Removal or re-installation of gutter guards.
- Cleaning the face of the gutters.
- Running water down all the downspouts.
- General gutter repair. If a gutter repair is needed, we show our customers the needed repairs and provide a free estimate for the repair costs.
Call us today or fill out our Contact Us form to get your appointment scheduled for your gutter cleaning today!